11/25/09

Cheese Ball

I'm not going to lie. I love help around the house. It always makes me feel better to know I have less work to finish. Like, the dishwasher for example. I love it. The quiet humming noise tells me that my dishing are being washed ... and not by me!

And, I especially love the help from Ms. A. Oh, what a helper. I know I've already mentioned this in a previous post. But, she is really getting into the "I think I'm a big girl phase" and wants to help with everything. She even has her own broom and dust pan and I'm working to find a cute little vacuum as well. Mimicking everything and helping me along the way.

Now for the cheese-ball photos. These photos were snapped in about 30 seconds and are definitely full of expression and goofy, cheese ball phases.

Ms. A helping me put the dishes away. "Say CHEESE," I replied. And she replied this.



... and then realized there was too much to carry in her arms (yet another awesome facial expression)



... so she was better off playing on the ground and making yet, another mess.

0 comments: