2/14/10

Perma Pen

Ms. A is obsessed with art projects. Yes, to the extreme. I have no converted an entire cabinet in my laundry room to her project supplies. Yes, she's not even 2 years old and can be completely satisfied sitting at her plastic picnic table with a bucket full of crayons, markers, pens, coloring books, stickers, etc. All sounds good, right? Until you think about the work pen. And, well, possibly even the word marker.

I was admiring Ms. A's choice of clothing and apparel this morning and decided to snap a few pictures of her walking around with one boot on. Or, as she says, "Boo," since she can't say that last part of Boot.

Here it goes.







Everything seemed fine and dandy. She was playing and I was unloading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen and family room. Everything seemed fine and dandy, until that pen came back to haunt me.

Yes, that pen ...



... and the one boot that apparently turned into a coloring book or sheet of paper. Literally minutes after I snapped the first picture and turned my back to attempt to do something product. Bam, pen on her boot. Thank you art projects and Ms. A's love for them and everything creative.

Drats! Those were a cute clean[ish] pair of boots. Maybe the mud from outside will hep wash away the remainder of the ink that wouldn't come out after a little scrubbing and elbow grease.

0 comments: