10/6/11

Field Trip Day - Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday was Field Trip Day at Miss A's preschool. First of all, take a look at this picture.


Apparently it wasn't just our class that decided yesterday would be a good field trip day. I think most preschools decided it would be a great day to visit the pumpkin patch. Oy vei!

Alas, it was an absolute blast. Miss A enjoyed every minute. I'm glad I decided to keep the littlest O at home with a babysitter because it rained a little and was cold and damp. She would not have been a trooper!

A few fun pictures from our glamorous day at Bishop's Pumpkin Patch in Wheatland, CA.















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I am the web designer for Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland. I stumbled upon this great photo of you all on the BPF Railroad on your field trip and would love to use it on the website!

If we could do so would you please e-mail me at
danny@farmwebdesign.com

Thanks so much!