9/14/09

Roost & Zillow ???

I don't mean the kind of "ROOST" - er that goes cock-a-doodle-doo! I mean Roost.com and Zillow.com. I absolutely love these two websites for house hunting online.

Roost is a great sight for the Pacific Northwest Area, California, etc. Actually, I do not know know how many states they cover but it's been great for house hunting in California.

And for Zillow ... If you are curious how much your house is worth, just type in your address and Zillow will give you a "Zestimate" on the value of your house. It's very interesting. You can track recent comparable sales to your home and see what the houses around your neighborhood are worth as well.

I've become quite good at searching around these websites. Maybe I could even do my own house appraisal? Wouldn't that be nice!

If you are planning to sell your house or if you are looking to purchase, zillow.com is a must for your favorite websites! Seriously, just check it out. Here's an example shown below:



Once you click on the house of your choice, more detailed information will appear. Zillow works well in larger cities but does not included detailed street information in smaller cities.

Just a few of my favorite websites. And, throughout this moving process you'll probably hear more about "A Momma on the Move - The Chef Family" and our relocation experience. Just think of these blogs as a way to clear my head.

0 comments: