10/13/09

Sneak Peak

Yes, I'm excited. Actually, we are excited. Excited about our new house. We finish all of the inspections this week and we're crossing our fingers that everything goes well so we can actually go on to home ownership of this house. But, for those of you that haven't seen pictures yet, here are two sneak peaks.

Our lovely front door and entrance. I love how it's tucked back a bit and has landscaping around. Love it. The photo shows our realtor and her daughter.



And, this might be one of my favorites. The kitchen. Cherry cabinetry and stainless. This was definitely on one of my wish lists, but I did not think we'd actually find a house where I would be able to cross this one off my list. And, I even managed to sneak in a little hardwood for the floors as well. Definitely more floors to mop and clean, but the look will be amazing.



I think the best part of this house, is the amount of time it took us to find it. We looked for a solid weekend, house after house. We probably saw close to 50 houses that fit our criteria and decided we liked enough houses to start making offers. And, making an offer sooner would mean that the Chef Family would be back together as a family much faster than our last move, which took about 5 months. Family time is too precious and we are ready to move in!

1 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm with you ... LOVE the kitchen!!! If only the house were still up here in the NW. So happy that everything's working out for you.