10/3/09

What's Cookin' @ the Chef House

Lots of cookin' going on at the Chef house. Our house is up for sale. We have had tons of interest thus far (now we're just waiting for the offers to start pouring in). The weather is getting colder. And, fall is very well underway in Washington. In fact, I had to turn on the heat in our house this week. Just another reason to be excited for California. May I add that it has been in the 80's this week. Ahhhh. :)

Ms. A has been "helping" in the kitchen quick often these days, especially since we took off our cabinet locks for people looking at our house. "A" has been mixing up fake concoctions, feeding her baby dolls, and helping me cook things as well.







I mentioned feeding baby dolls, right? Well, Ms. A loves to feed her babies. She lined them all up (with my help of course) and fed them one by one. These were very hungry babies. Good thing we have 4 baby bottles to help them along.



This fall season has also brought out a few new favorites for A. She has a new pair of suede boots and a jean jacket (thank you grandmas) and she is accessorizing her outfits with these two beauties. She does love wearing her boots around and I've found several cute outfits to go with these.



I can also thank my Nashville friends and their love for cowgirl boots! While vacationing this summer, I had a taste of cowgirl boots and how many people wear them in Nashville. Ms. A would fit right in. The Iron Chef and I think she looks hilarious when you look at her from behind while she's walking in her boots. She's really funny. Probably because the boots are so high and she usually walks loudly while she wears them.



And, speaking of what's cookin' ... let's be honest. We are cookin' up a great deal on our house and I'm personally trying to do everything possible to sell our house as well. Who wouldn't want to buy our house when you walk into this?



Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, warm, and straight out of the oven. The scent of baked goods lingering throughout the house creating aromas that even I couldn't resist. Plus, the classic music lightly playing in the background, the rooms nicely lit and the house freshly clean. Irresistible. Let's hope my "tactics" works and my cookin' pleases all.

If the amount of cookies eaten by realtors & prospective buyers is a signal to us selling our house, I think we'll be doing okay!

0 comments: