11/17/09

The craziness

Moving is crazy. Just plain and simple. It's CRAZY. There is so much to complete and so much to do. From a new drivers license to figuring out where to put your plates and silverware in the kitchen cabinets. It takes time to finish everything on my list and, yes, life is just crazy.

The Chef Family is slowly become adjusted to our new environment and loving every little bit along the way. Ms. A and I have already joined a new Stay at Home Mommy group, we had our first CA playdate this week and we've met a few other friends at the park as well. It's very reassuring to know there are so many friendly faces and places in our area.

I'm truly blessed to be able to stay at home with Ms. A during this time of her life. First of all, I cannot imagine moving, getting adjusted to a new life, working and having a toddler running around like crazy. Life has been much easier because I am able to focus on our life at home and making our house warm and cozy.

But, with that being said, the blog updates have been very s-l-o-wwwwww lately and the Chef Family apologizes. More updates to come when life settles down a little bit. Tomorrow is a big day at the DMV ... and a guaranteed wait of probably 2 hours or more. This is definitely going to be an interesting "field" trip with a toddler than loves to explore. I'll be bringing many snacks and entertaining toys to occupy her while I take my tests, complete paperwork, have my car inspected, etc. A fun and long day.

Yes, the craziness continues.

However, with all the craziness and adjusting to our new life, I can certainly say that the Chef Family LOVES the warm weather. We are outside everyday and have been able to visit the park on a regular basis. Thank goodness we are within walking distance to one of the best parks in the area.

More craziness. More updates to come. Thanks for being patient.

0 comments: