4/6/11

I'm THREE!

Miss A is 'three' and she let's everyone know it. For example, if she wants a snack, a book, a toy, or pretty much anything, her response? "I'll have three please. Why? Because I'm three."

It's pretty comical, actually.

Especially tonight.

I have both girls upstairs as our bedtime routine is in full swing. Miss A finished taking a bath and we were headed to her bedroom for pajamas, books, and prayers. In my arms, Miss O, takes a huge poopy. I ran out of diapers upstairs so I had to run to her bedroom downstairs to change her diaper. I grabbed a pair of pajamas, clean underwear, and socks for Miss A to put on.

Meanwhile, I changed a messy diaper. Upon finishing, I return upstairs to her bedroom. The following conversation is held:

Me: "Wow, Miss A. Great job getting on your pajamas."

A: "Thanks."

Me: "Did you get your panties on the right way?"

A: "Yes, all three."

Me: "All three?"

A: "Yes."

Me: I check to see if what she is saying actually matches up with what is true. Yes, it does. She has on three pair of underwear to go to bed.

Me: "Why do you have on so many panties?"

A: "I have three because I'm three. I need that many. I have one in case I dribble and three because I'm three."

Me: "Are you sure you need that many on for bed?"

A: "Yes, because I'm three."

I should have guessed. I should have known. So, as you guessed it, she's soundly asleep upstairs in her bed with all three pair of underwear on.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that girl knows how to rock the fashion. Happy Birthday to her!