8/17/11

A Favorite Outfit ~ Dresses!

Dress and more dresses. Miss A wakes up in the morning and the first thing she wants to do is put on a dress. Apparently I used to be the same way when I was younger.

The only problem? Two days ago she went to the park, pulled up her dress (we were there with playgroup kids), and told everyone, "I'm not wearing any panties."

Great. The best part? I had Olivia and was headed back to the car to get a few things I had forgotten to bring to the picnic table. I returned and several moms informed me Miss A wasn't wearing anything under her dress.

I asked her why she didn't have panties on. Her response, "I took them off before we left."

Needless to say I made her wear shorts under her dress yesterday so I could be certain there was coverage.

Here's one of her favorite dresses right now. I'm loving the GAP right now for my little girls. So cute! I even found these adorable red shoes to go with the dress.



0 comments: