5/12/09

Messy Bessy

It's a never ending process. Pick up, Ava mess, and clean up again. Here's one fine example of how "helpful" she is on a daily basis. Thanks, Ava. We love you, too!





Ms. A also loves to carry very heavy items. My mom thinks she's going to end up with hemorrhoids. Ugh, let's hope not! But seriously, she will put up anything and everything that is twice as big as she is and carry it around the house. I guess this example looks like she's headed off to school with her little lunch pail. Really? Not yet, but she's carrying this around the house because it was the biggest object in sight.

My other little obsession ... making hairbows. Thanks, Deanna. Here's just a sampling of what I've been up to lately. It's hard to know when to stop with those crafts! Ms. A already has tons of bows, yet somehow I find an outfit that needs another one.



0 comments: