6/15/09

Brownie Points

Little Ms. A sure knows how to score brownie points. And, I'm not talking about the kind of points that you tally up to determine how many girl scout cookies you've sold. I'm talking about scoring brownie points to make your heart melt ...

The Iron Chef had his boss from CA in from town today and she totally swept him off his feet. She started giggling the moment he walked in the door and she wouldn't keep her eyes off of him. Maybe she thought he was just another grandpa ... I'm not sure ... but it was absolutely adorable! They read books together, she toured him around our house and played with a ball.

Quite the character with her facial expressions and charisma, I think the Chef Family will have a handful with 'A' when she's a little older. Oh my.

1 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

She is going to be a little heart breaker!


Hope you enjoyed your relaxing evening of The Bachelorette! We will have to chat about your front runner!