6/4/09

Multnomah Falls

The Iron Chef's college roommate was in town this week visiting, and what a better way to enjoy the scenery of the Pacific Northwest than a trip to Multnomah Falls (the nation's second largest year-round waterfall). A quick trip after work and before the sunset, but well worth it. And yes, this is already our 2nd trip to the falls this year and will soon be our 3rd when my parents are in town this week.





If you take a closer look you can see the beautiful rainbow in the middle of the falls. The light and the water were just perfect!



Littlest 'A' has a cute rocking chair but decided that a bin was much better for reading. Apparently sitting high on books in a small bin not usually used for books was a bit more comfortable. I'm not sure how, it just must have been. And, her book recommendation of the week is just an author - Sandra Boynton. We love her cute, children's books and have read almost all of them.



I know I've already posted a picture of the flowers from my backyard, but I decided to cut a few and put them in vases. First of all, if anyone has any tips on arranging flowers, please let me know. I'm horrible! But, I was able to make 3 lovely arrangements, including one for our guest bedroom so all our guests can sleep soundly with the scent of fresh flowers on their bedside.

1 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

I'm thinking in the future we need to come visit you guys and visit this beautiful place!