6/1/09

Pink Peony

Pink peonies are pretty. Very pretty. It wasn't until I started to see a few buds in my own backyard that I realized, "I have peonies in my yard!" How wonderful. I already picked a bouquet of 6 and am watching them fully open. They are fragrant and I absolutely love fresh flowers in the house, yet hate to pay for fresh flower prices. So, why not pick the flowers that are in your backyard and enjoy them for free! :)

I was so excited at the thought of my own fresh flowers in my backyard - and then peonies - that this picture deserved its own post.

Maybe you could grow your own ... or buy a house with large peony plants already planted in your backyard like I did. ;) What a surprise!



Yes, that flower is from my own backyard. Pretty, pink peonies. I can't wait to see what else I have in bloom next. I already have miniature roses, roses along our arch, some kind of orange flower and hydrangeas in the making.

Fun flowers. Free flowers. Backyard bliss.

0 comments: