12/22/10

Miss A Dreams About Santa

Every morning, Miss A wakes up and calls my name ... it goes like this ...

A: "Mooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeee, I'm UPPPPPPPPPP!" (Mom, I'm up)

Yes, she stays IN BED until I come into her room. She is not allowed to get out of bed unless she calls for me.

Me: "Are you up?"

A: "Yes, I'm up!"

Me: "Okay, I'm coming."

Mind you, this is all screaming because she sleeps upstairs and our bedroom and everything else is on the main level.

A: In the sweetest voice ever, "Okay."

Me: "Good morning, sweet pea. Did you sleep well? Any good dreams last night?"

A: "Dreams about Santa. Again last night. I love Santa."

Yes, this little two-year-old lives, dreams, breaths, talks, and does EVERYTHING for and about Santa right now. She told me she didn't want to go home today because it was Christmas and she wouldn't see Santa. She'll definitely be the one to "stay up" and try and hear Santa in the middle of the night because she's already telling us she's going to give him a big hug when he comes down her chimney.

We are having a blast with Christmas this year and the Iron Chef and I can't wait for Christmas so we can relive our own memories through our sweet little 2-year-old.

0 comments: