7/16/09

Natural Bug Repellent

Michigan is known to be bug central - flies, mosquitoes, etc. Yuck - especially with a little one. Because bug spray is a no-no for kids that age, I was on the hunt for something called "geranium bracelets" that work as a natural bug repellent. I did not find the bracelets, but did find something else. A yellow bug repellent band from one of the local Rite-Aids. Worked like a charm AND Ms. A kept them on whenever we needed to use them. They were only about $1 and once opened from the bag they work for 200 hours. Definitely worth every penny as long as you are willing to smell citronella and whatever other scents the bracelets included. If only I could remember the name!

Yellow bands around arms are bug repellent bracelets!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you posted this. I've been looking for something for my own kids that actually WORKS! I'm going to try and find some.