7/27/09

Say your Prayers

If you are the type that will say a prayer or two, this blogging family needs all they can get. I've been following this blog [thanks to Leah :)] and definitely have learned more about SVT and heart conditions than I ever thought I would.

And, I guess now that I'm a momma, I can emphathize on a different level than I used to ... with other moms and what they go through with their children.

Have I been through anything like MckMama, nope. But have I had my fair share of moments with A that have sent my heart racing through the roof. Most definitely. The time she stopped breathing around 2-months-old. Was completely lifeless, limp, cold, and turning blue. Again around 11-months-old when she began vomiting all throughout the night with severe diarrhea and could not keep anything in her stomach for almost a week. My list of "scares" could go on and on.

But, it's not me that needs to be thought of right now. It's MckMama and families like hers.


Prayers for Stellan

0 comments: