7/13/09

Vacation

Summer is about fun and splendor and a fabulous break. My almost three week stint away from WA was very well needed and fit all of my qualifications for a fabulous vacation. My trip started off in Chicago, IL for my sisters bachelorette party. Besides being almost 90 degrees and 100 percent humidity, the weekend was a blast. I spent plenty of time shopping on Michigan Avenue, yes I need to highlight that one, and then spent the rest of the weekend with my sisters friends and enjoying the bachelorette party and trolley bar crawl. Here is a view of downtown Chicago from my sister's fabulous pad!



And, since little A thought she missed out on the fun ... she decided to make up for lost time. HAHA. She is very into "accessories" these days and loves to add as much bling as she can. She carries a purse around and loves necklaces. Well, here's what she decided to do after I came back from Chicago. She through a party of her own.



Then, we headed to my parents cottage on Lake Huron for some relaxation.





















After a wonderful 4th of July in Alpena and on Lake Huron, it was back to the other side of MI - the Lake Michigan side - for another enjoyable week. More time with family and friends - and even a Sheryl Crow concert - was about all my week consisted of. The Chef Family swam almost everyday, managed to play golf and relaxed.











Chubby cuteness in a little coat. Just check out that stomach. Too adorable not to take a picture. haha.





Little Ms. A LOVED being on the golf course. She would clap and cheer when she put the balls in the hole.



I had to post this picture of Lake Huron and the beach. Not everyone realizes the beauty of the Great Lakes and surely doesn't enjoy it until they have witnessed the beauty themselves. Truly magnificent.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ava and Cassidy need to hang out in August! Cassidy also loves wearing necklaces. :-)