7/28/09

Vanna White Potential???

As promised, the start of my bargain shopping finds.

"Obsessed with bargain shopping" should seriously become my middle name. Or, at least for awhile until I get over this hump. We moved into our house back in November and gained two extra rooms and tons of extra space. What does and what did that mean? More decorating for me. Now, a stay at home mom living off one income and needing to fill the walls to make our house a home. Thus, the reason to bargain shop.

I've always know about Vanna White.



But did not always know that my daughter enjoys posing like Vanna, in a model like fashion.

Wheel of Fortune definitely did not show clocks on their show, but, after I found this beauty at goodwill the other day I felt like I had won a fortune and spun the wheel saying, "BARGAIN! Must buy me."

So, of course, a picture of Ms. A showing off my new find, which is now beautifully hanging in our kitchen eating area.



And, I must add, it was brand new, still in the box. You can start drooling now.

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Love the new clock!! What does something like that cost at Goodwill?!

Liz said...

You are too funny Jamie! What a find!!! And Ava showing it off... love that face!

Leah Robinson said...

Ava is just too cute!

Larissa Dobbin said...

Wow, you got that from the bargain as brand new? You must be one of those lucky ones. Hehe! Where did you buy it? Your daughter's really cute. Who knows she might end up like Vanna White.