9/5/10

Baby Bump Photos - 19 weeks

Of course, I HATE posting photos like this, but as usual, everyone has been asking. After having a few weeks of finally [feeling better] I have definitely started to gain weight and my bump is MUCH more than noticeable these days.

Unfortunately, I am also sad to admit, this is the first round of baby bump photos I've taken this time around.

Without further ado ... here they are - the baby bump photos - 19 weeks.





And just for a little comparison, here are my 38 week photos from my pregnancy with little Miss A. I can definitely tell I'm going to be much bigger this time around and realize I still have a L-O-N-G way to go!

1 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the baby bump! I'm so happy for you guys. It'll be fun to hear how Miss Ava reacts as the bump starts to "bump, bump."